|Dr Jeffrey N H Cheetham (m)|
MB, ChB, MRCGP, DRCOG, FPCert, DGM
Having moved from London, Dr Cheetham qualified from the University of Birmingham in 1983, and joined the practice in 1988.
In addition to General Practice, Dr Cheetham has a number of other roles:
- He is the clinical lead physician for the stroke rehabilitation service based at Moseley Hall Hospital, and also the clinical lead for the hospital Tissue Viability service
- He also undertakes training of medical students, junior doctors and nursing students
- He has a weekly medical outpatient clinic in Elderly Care medicine at Moseley Hall Hospital
- He is an Associate Specialist at the Sheldon Palliative Care Unit in Northfiled
- He has been a practice assessor for Worcestershire Primary Care Trust for 8 years
Dr Cheetham's medical interests include diabetes, cardiovascular and neurological medicine, and elderly care medicine
He is married with two children at university
|Dr Jacqueline M Boden|
MB, BS, MRCGP, DFFP
Dr Boden was brought up in Walsall, and attended Queen Mary’s High School.
She graduated from St Thomas’ Hospital medical school, London in 1987, and worked in a number of specialities in and around London. Since 1993 she has been a GP, and has, in the past, worked for the Brook Advisory Service in Birmingham, Dudley and Sandwell.
She has particular interests in Family Planning, Genito-Urinary Medicine, womens health and psychological medicine.
Dr Boden has three children, a dog, and a keen interest in the outdoors and watersports