If you wish to use the Online Repeat Ordering system please attend the surgery to obtain your login details - you will need to bring 2 forms of identity and one of these must contain a photo - acceptable documents include passports, photo driving licenses and bank statements but NOT bills (please note we only need to see the heading page of bank statements).
If you have registered with EMIS Access online Appointment Booking System and have received your login details please click here to order your prescription.
These are available for some chronic or recurring conditions.
Please make requests by:
- Handing in the request slip attached to your prescription
- Completing a request form (available from reception)
- Email to: RBCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that confidentiality and security of emails can not be guaranteed whilst in transit and should contain the minimum amount of patient identifiable or confidential information. We will print then delete your email on receipt but it will be stored on your email providers server .
- Electronically via the link below
Your prescription will be ready to collect 2 working days after the request is submitted.
Telephone requests will not be taken, other than for housebound patients. We are unable to accept verbal requests for repeat medication. This is for safety reasons, as verbal requests can lead to prescription errors.
Redditch and Bromsgrove Clinical Commissioning Group are currently restricting the issue of certain medications - there is a link to their website which contains more information - please visit: http://www.redditchandbromsgroveccg.nhs.uk/news/new-prescribing-policies-in-worcestershire/
The aim is:
- To restrict the prescription of treatments and medicines for short-term, minor conditions
- To stop the prescription of all gluten-free foods
- To stop the prescription of soya milks, thickened infant formula, formula for lactose intolerance and all infant formula available as ready to use liquid
- To restrict the prescription of oral nutritional supplements.